To receive maximum benefit and relaxation from a massage …
- Arrive 5 minutes early, prior to your massage so you can fill out a Health Information Form. This will help me to give you a massage that will be the optimum treatment for you. You will also be asked to remove all your clothes and jewelry and lay under an extra large bath sheet. During your massage, your therapist will only undrape that portion of your body that is being massaged.
- Every session includes 5 minutes for you to get undressed and on the table and 5 minutes to gently return from total relaxation and get dressed and come out of the room.
- Once you are with your therapist you will be asked certain questions, such as whether there is anything she should be aware of. Feel free to express your needs so as to receive specific attention to tense or trouble spots
- Relax! This is your time and time for your body (and your mind) to release the worries and stresses of the day. Deep breathing and closing of your eyes will assist in your complete relaxation.
- Let your therapist know if you are comfortable or uncomfortable, too warm or too cold or if the massage pressure is too light or too intense.
- Trust your massage therapist to move your limbs in whatever position is necessary during the massage. This will increase your range of motion and tell the therapist of any other limitations you may have.
- Please leave you cell phone in the car or turn it off during your session. It is very disturbing to the relaxation and stress reducing work we are try to accomplish.
- Enjoy the massage and know that you are doing something very good for your body and your mind. You deserve this healthy interlude.